Originally a 200 year old Savoyard Barn, converted many years ago to a chalet, we have updated it to provide luxury accommodation whilst retaining the history of its origins - pine features, vaulted caves and traditional French shutters.
The chalet has a warm cosy feel through-out with large en-suite bedrooms on the top floor, a sauna in the basement, fireplaces in the lounge's and free wifi throughout. Due to this summer's renovation pictures below are during the building but they give you a feel for the chalet.
- Entrance Hall (increased in size as the toilet has been removed and we now have a nice bench)
- NEW - Open plan Lounge with TV, fireplace, settees, kitchen and dining area, Board games (risk, scrabble, monopoly etc) and library
- NEW - Large Twin Bedroom (Jockeys) with ensuite Bathroom - walk in shower, wash basin and toilet (picture below)
- Bouc Blanc - Twin NEW fully ensuite shower room, shower, wc and washbasin, heated towel rail. Chimney has been removed and beds turned to opposite wood clad wall.
- Coqs - Twin with private w.c. and refurbished Shower room, washbasin and heated towel rail (across corridor).
- Marmottes - owners room this year.
- NEW - Large open plan living room, Fireplace, kitchen, dinning area, sitting area and study (shown below - pre furniture)
Luxuries in your room:
- Hair dryers
- Boxes of tissues, French Toiletries - Shower gel and hand soap
- Duck down duvets and pillows
- Bath and hand towels
- The Refuge - traditional wood clad room with bunk beds, en-suite shower and wash basin
- NEW - WC
- Ski room with heated boot warmer
- Pine Sauna with sauna towels
For your comfort and safety the chalet is non smoking.