Originally a 200 year old Savoyard Barn, converted many years ago to a chalet, we have updated it to provide luxury accommodation whilst retaining the history of its origins - pine features, vaulted caves and traditional French shutters.
The chalet has a warm cosy feel through-out with large en-suite bedrooms on the top floor, a sauna in the basement, open fireplace in the lounge and free wifi.
- Entrance Hall, wc and washbasin
- Lounge with open log fire, hi-fi, TV, Board games (risk, scrabble, monopoly etc) and library
- Pine clad dining room connecting to Kitchen
- Marmottes - Twin with en-suite bath, shower, wc and washbasin (picture below)
- Bouc Blanc - Twin with en-suite wc and washbasin
- Coqs - Twin with separate wc
- Wet room - Shower with wash basin
- 'M' - Master double with en-suite shower, wc and washbasin (extra bed) (shown below)
- Jockeys - Double with en-suite shower, wc and washbasin (extra bed) (shown below)
Luxuries in your room:
- Hair dryers
- Boxes of tissues, French Toiletries - Shower gel and hand soap
- Radio/Alarm clocks
- Duck down duvets
- Bath and hand towels
- The Refuge - traditional wood clad room with bunk beds, en-suite shower and wash basin
- Ski room with heated boot warmer
- Pine Sauna with sauna towels
- Snug area with TV/DVD
For your comfort and safety the chalet is non smoking.