Chalet Chedaliere is one of a handful of privately owned and run catered chalets in the Alps. The chalet is our home for the winter and we enjoy welcoming guests to stay with us.
We love to share our knowledge of this fantastic area with you either over meal times where you plan your excursions, on the snow or in a local bar.
WOW - this will be our 20th season at Chalet Chedaliere and we will be celebrating this winter so come and join in the celebrations. We are particularly looking forward to welcoming previous guests as well as new guests to enjoy this fantastic ski resort.
We do not advertise - All our guests come through personal recommendations, with many returning year after year. Most of our guests come as groups but if you are travelling on your own we can advise a suitable week to meet like minded groups.
- Relax in luxury accommodation in a warm, friendly and homely chalet for 10
- Appreciate the fabulous setting in the centre of Courchevel 1300, only 100 yards from piste/lifts/local bars/outstanding restaurants- a hidden gem in the French Alps
- Be indulged with the new sauna, picnic on the piste, an after ski massage (pamper off piste), or tandem paraglide
- Be pampered with Champagne, Smoked Salmon canapes and Foie Gras
- Savour our special Savoyard evening with specially selected wines from our cave
- Enjoy superb gourmet food - a blend of French dishes inspired from our travels through France blended with the best English farmhouse dishes.
- Find the best snow, runs and restaurants, we can advise or hire one of the top quality ski instructors to hone your technique or go off piste
- Take away enduring memories of the greatest ski area in Europe
- Free wifi.